Korean: How to say, 'I want~ (verb)'




Hello everyone!

This post is going to be about Korean.

I want to go.

to go in Korean is 가다 (ka da)

Here is how to do it: 
1. Drop 다 (da) to get the stem of the verb.
2. Add 고 (go) to the stem. It becomes 가고 (ka go).
3. Add 싶어요 (shipeoyo) which means want.

so the final product is:
가고 싶어요.
want to go.

That's it!😃

It sounds more natural when you drop the  I.  because it is understood from the context.
But anyway, if you want to add it, it is 저는 (cheoneun) or 나는 (naneun).
는 (neun) is actually a particle. You add it after the subject.

So, again, I want to go is:
저는 가고 싶어요.
or more naturally, drop the word for I  저는, and you will get:
가고 싶어요.

How was my explanation?😅
Hope it was clear enough!

Thank you for reading, and lets keep learning!😄
See you again soon😊💓

Comments

Popular Posts