Black Friday related phrases and vocabulary

A few days ago it was the Black Friday, and I went a liiitle bit crazy and bought so many things!๐Ÿ˜…
But it's OK! you know, it is nice to treat yourself from time to time ^^
I don't consider this a waste of money at all!

So anyway,I thought I will try to learn some vocabulary and phrases related to Black Friday๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Here, I will share with you what I learned.


Vocabulary:

Shopping:
Japanese: ่ฒทใ„็‰ฉ (ใ‹ใ„ใ‚‚ใฎ - kaimono)
Korean: ์‡ผํ•‘ (shoping)

Shopping mall:
Japanese: ใ‚ทใƒงใƒƒใƒ”ใƒณใ‚ฐใƒขใƒผใƒซ (shoppingumooru)
Korean: ์‡ผํ•‘๋ชฐ (shopingmol)

To buy: 
Japanese: ่ฒทใ† (ใ‹ใ† - kau)
Korean: ์‚ฌ๋‹ค (sada)

Cheap: 
Japanese: ๅฎ‰ใ„ (ใ‚„ใ™ใ„ - yasui)
Korean: ์‹ธ๋‹ค (ssada)

Expensive: 
Japanese: ้ซ˜ใ„ (ใŸใ‹ใ„ - takai)
Korean: ๋น„์‹ธ๋‹ค (pissada)



Phrases:

I love shopping!
Japanese: ่ฒทใ„็‰ฉใŒๅฅฝใใงใ™  (ใ‹ใ„ใ‚‚ใฎใŒใ™ใใงใ™ - kaimono ga suki desu)
Korean: ์‡ผํ•‘์„ ์ข‹์•„ํ•ด์š” ( shopingeul choaheyo)

How much is it?
Japanese: ใ„ใใ‚‰ใงใ™ใ‹?(ikura desu ka)
Korean: ์–ผ๋งˆ์˜ˆ์š”? (eolma yeyo)

Do you have (a noun)?
Japanese: Noun ใฏใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ™ใ‹? (wa arimasuka)
Korean: Noun ์žˆ์–ด์š”? (isseoyo)
e.g:
Do you have cameras? 
Japanese: ใ‚ซใƒกใƒฉใฏใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ™ใ‹?(kamera wa arimasuka)
Korean: ์นด๋ฉ”๋ผ ์žˆ์–ด์š”? (kkamera isseoyo)

I will take this.
Japanese: ใ“ใ‚Œใ‚’ใใ ใ•ใ„ (kore wo kudasai)
Korean: ์ด๊ฑฐ ์ฃผ์„ธ์š”. (igeo chuseyo)

Let's try and use these words and phrases whenever possible, so that we don't forget them^^

What did you buy this Black Friday?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Were the discounts real? ๐Ÿ˜œLet me know in the comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for reading, and see you again soon!
Bye~♡





Comments

Popular Posts