Japanese: Another usage of 欲しい



Hello everyone!😃
I hope you are doing well!

In this post I will be talking about another usage of  欲しい (hoshii).
I have written a post explaining one of the usages of 欲しい before: Click here to read it. 

I want you to listen! 

How can you say this in Japanese?
Well, the answer is using 欲しい (hoshii).

The verb to listen in Japanese is: 聞く (きく - ki ku).

You will need the te-form of the verb.

The te-form of 聞く is 聞いて (kiite)
Add 欲しい after the te-form of the verb.

You get,  聞いて欲しい (kiite hoshii) = I want you to listen.
And that's it!!!

Super duper easy 〜٩(♡ε♡ )۶

You will just have to read more about how to get the te-form of the verbs.

Leave me a comment with your example sentences⭐
I hope you find this post helpful and thank you so much for reading♡

See you soon!
Bye〜♡





Comments

Popular Posts